latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

1-click Membership Level Upgrade

Home Forums Community Forum 1-click Membership Level Upgrade

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jul 28th, 2012 at 6:24 am #20508
Kyle Nash
Username: CALicense

Hi,

I’m looking for a command that will change the users membership level from Level 1 to Level 2, Level 2 to Level 3, etc.

The upgrade has zero cost associated with it and the user shouldn’t even be aware the membership level change is occurring.

The purpose of this is to upgrade their membership level upon hitting the “submit” button for an online exam so that they will then have access to the next exam which is restricted to users with a higher membership level (i.e. have already completed the previous exams).

I feel like this command should already exist somewhere in the registration forms (i.e.”give user access to level 2″) but I’ve yet to find it and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kyle

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jul 28th, 2012 at 8:09 am #20523

Hi Kyle.

You’d need to create a hack to do that, so that when the exam is submitted, your script changes the user’s role to the next s2Member Level. This article may be helpful: Knowledge Base » Changing Roles/Capabilities via PHP

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.