latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

1 Month Trial and Lifetime membership option

Home Forums Community Forum 1 Month Trial and Lifetime membership option

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  asad niz 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 30th, 2012 at 4:49 am #12208

Hi

I need to bill customers in 2 payments for a lifetime membership.

$797 /2 = $398.50 2 payments

First payment should be taken at checkout and second after 1 month, how do i achieve this.

I do not see an option of adding a trial to a lifetime membership.

Thanks

ps: I has been 4 days and still no replies to this thread, please help!!!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  rajeev kistoo. Reason: no answer

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 30th, 2012 at 6:09 am #12211
asad niz
Username: technosys

Can anyone help me
I know how to work most of it but right now Im not
sure how to intergate the jw player with Amazon cloudfront and wordpress.
We want a playlist as the jw player for audio only and a download button for each song.
We also want s2 Member to track downloads for each song on the playlist for the membership program we set up.
Free users can download 10 songs a month and paid members can download 30 songs a month.
I don’t know how s2 Member can track a playlist of songs on jw player.
I have all the songs in my Amazon S3 bucket but again,
I just dont know how to make it into a playlist and have it tracked by s2 Member.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.