latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

101 s2member

Home Forums Community Forum 101 s2member

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jun 3rd, 2012 at 10:19 pm #15304

Hello, here is my case:
I want to sell “online services” using my wordpress + s2member site. So I wondering what is the best solution for me.( I do think s2member is a little bit confusing for new users because it have so many advanced options)
1- So there is any tutorial explaining how to set up your s2member from the start based on any example test?

2- I`m pretty lost about how can I integrate the paypal button with my wordpress users. The only customization I actually need is after the user complete the payment, I need to know the ID(or any unique value) of that user and insert some values on my DB. So I will know witch user complete the payment and bind it to my online service. I`m pretty sure this possible to do using s2member, can someone please give me directions?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 4th, 2012 at 4:19 pm #15394
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Masaki,

1- So there is any tutorial explaining how to set up your s2member from the start based on any example test?

Yes there is, I suggest you check the video tutorials collection Jason has made:
http://www.s2member.com/videos/

And I suggest you start with this video:
http://www.s2member.com/videos/00A63E9B38F4B4BB/

2- I`m pretty lost about how can I integrate the paypal button with my wordpress users. The only customization I actually need is after the user complete the payment, I need to know the ID(or any unique value) of that user and insert some values on my DB. So I will know witch user complete the payment and bind it to my online service. I`m pretty sure this possible to do using s2member, can someone please give me directions?

I’m not sure how you could achieve this, I know it’s possible, just don’t know how. Maybe something under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› PHP/API Constants could help you.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.