latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

1shoppingcart Integration

Home Forums Community Forum 1shoppingcart Integration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jun 9th, 2013 at 8:33 pm #51706

Greetings,

I have s2memberpro and 1shoppingcart and need help integrating them. I have the links from 1shoppingcart for each product level but I need the login information automatically emailed to the subscriber as well as added to the s2member pro users pool.

thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 11th, 2013 at 12:39 am #51736

s2Member access is sold with s2Member’s buttons/pro-forms normally. To sell them another way, you’d have to create a customization.

A simple example are the PayPal created buttons, but it’s simple because s2Member integrates with PayPal Standard already. Nonetheless, this article shows you the kind of data s2Member needs to work properly: Knowledge Base » Using Buttons Generated @ PayPal.com

With 1ShoppingCart it’s closer to creating an integration with another payment gateway, though. You can try using the PayPal IPN with proxy key approach. See: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration -> Proxy Key[/hilite]

Or look at the s2Member Pro payment gateways source files to see how they were integrated, and use as a model.

I’ve also seen some use a script that creates the user with s2Member’s remote operations API. See: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Remote Operations API[/hilite]

I hope that helps!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.