latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

2 Day Free Trail

Home Forums Community Forum 2 Day Free Trail

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 30th, 2012 at 4:38 pm #9601
Billy
Username: bakinblack

I want to allow my users to get a 1 time free 2 day trail without having to enter and CC information. Just they get get 2 days free button and they will get 2 days. Is this possible?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 31st, 2012 at 2:30 am #9635

Hi Billy.

Yeah, you could use the free registration pro-form to give them access for two days. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Free Registration Forms[/hilite]

When the expiration time comes, they’d be demoted to Level 0. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.