latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

2 PreSale questions

Home Forums Community Forum 2 PreSale questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 14th, 2013 at 7:08 pm #55798

Hi,

Is it possible to generate a paypal link instead of a button with conditionals?
to create the button in paypal and add them the conditionals there?

I have a theme that uses price tables, and asks me to add the URL for the button.
I have tried to use there the shortcode but didnt work.

Also, I have several clickbank accounts with different products, as you know
clickbank doesnt allow different landing pages for different products, so I was about
to buy s2member because of clickbank but found out it integrates with only 1 cb account.
Is it possible to offer the downloads on my site for different cb accounts?

And I have facebook registration on my login/registration form, would this integrate
fine with s2member?

Thanks for your answers

Victor

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 15th, 2013 at 1:24 am #55809
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

Is it possible to generate a paypal link instead of a button with conditionals?

Yep. You can do this with the Buttons (not Pro Forms) by changing the output attribute of the Shortcode that generates the form to url. That will create a URL that you can use to send Users to your checkout page at PayPal.

to create the button in paypal and add them the conditionals there?

There’s a Knowledge Base Article on creating URLs @ PayPal.com that work with s2Member here:

Knowledge Base » Using Buttons Generated @ PayPal.com

I’m not totally sure what you need this for, but I think that should let you know if it’s possible or not to accomplish what you need.

Is it possible to offer the downloads on my site for different cb accounts?

No, sorry. s2Member can only work with one ClickBank account, but you can sell any kind of content through s2Member with this one ClickBank account. I’m not very experienced with different ClickBank landing pages, but if that is a limitation for every account then that’s going to be something that s2Member can’t support. Only one account can be used for a payment gateway integration.

And I have facebook registration on my login/registration form, would this integrate
fine with s2member?

Sorry, I’m not aware of any issues with this but I can’t see why this wouldn’t work. s2Member uses the default WordPress Roles and Capabilities system for giving Users access to content at your site. As long as registration/login option integrates with this functionality s2Member should be able to work alright with this kind of user:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.