latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

2 questions for the price of 1 – important

Home Forums Community Forum 2 questions for the price of 1 – important

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 26th, 2012 at 3:09 pm #14699
Gunter Gillot
Username: eucmh

Hello

I have members registered with recurring payment (paypal only) – I use only paypal as payment gate.
Question : I would like to lower the fee for new members and for the one already registered
how can I do that
– for new members is not a problem but those already in ?

Did someone faced this problem already once ?
In the admin side I can get the widgets listed but can only edit/delete the first 4 the others seems to be dead deside they are online and work

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 27th, 2012 at 5:46 am #14755

Hi Gunter.

1. You’d have to do that over at PayPal. I don’t know if PayPal lets you edit a subscription’s amount. You need to check over there, they’re the ones managing the subscription.

2. It sounds like you may have a JavaScript problem. Try changing the theme to the default one and try again, if it now works then the theme is causing the problem. If that’s not it, then try deactivating one by one the plugins that add widgets and check after each.

I hope that helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.