latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

2 subscriptions send out 2 e-mails

Home Forums Community Forum 2 subscriptions send out 2 e-mails

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jul 28th, 2012 at 11:18 am #20540
Annika Nordin
Username: anweb

Hi,
I setting up 2smember on a site and you can buy via paypal 1 or 2 subscriptions and I wonder if it’s possible to set up 2smember to automatically send out 2 e-mails when the customer have paid for 2 subscriptions so they can set up to different user accounts?
If not, is it possible do it with the pro-version?

Thanks,
Annika

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Annika Nordin.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jul 29th, 2012 at 7:09 am #20594

Hi Annika.

s2Member doesn’t support multiple subscriptions for the same user yet. You can do it if you make the user register an account for each subscription, though. To make that happen, the user must be logged out when he clicks the order button, or the transaction will be related to his user account, which would replace the existing subscription. You don’t need s2Member Pro for this, it wouldn’t change this behavior.

About the emails, with each purchase for a new account, he’ll get a separate confirmation email from s2Member. Remember, though, that he won’t be able to register using the same email address, because WordPress won’t allow it.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.