latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

2Checkout gateway – Any update?

Home Forums Community Forum 2Checkout gateway – Any update?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 7th, 2013 at 7:16 pm #53092
Ian Clayton
Username: sm101

Any news on whether the 2checkout gateway will actually be supported/provided? I’m just needing a simple call that processes a membership fee and then returns membership enablement. Nothing special but I’m not technical. Any news or detailed guidance is very much appreciated as the Paypal option used today is restrictive.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 9th, 2013 at 5:40 am #53167
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

No, we’re not planning on any direct integration of 2Checkout. We are planning on providing an API to make this integration much easier in the next major version of s2Member, but no core implementation of the 2Checkout API. Sorry about that.

If you want to integrate this in the current release of s2Member, you would do so using the PayPal IPN w/ Proxy Key. This essentially allows you to pass IPN data to s2Member, as though it was coming from PayPal. You can find info on this here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration -› IPN w/ Proxy Key

Posted: Sunday Jul 14th, 2013 at 9:17 pm #53448
Yic Ko
Username: yicko

Should have a tutorial on how to integrate with 2checkout.com. it is a popular gateway too.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 16th, 2013 at 6:39 am #53498

We haven’t integrated with them, so we can’t write a tutorial specific for it. :/

Here’s an article that gives some pointers for developers to integrate with new payment gateways: Knowledge Base » I want another payment gateway

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.