latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

2Checkout Payment Gateway

Home Forums Community Forum 2Checkout Payment Gateway

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 2:26 am #24469

Hi,

I was wondering if S2 Member Pro (which I bought) can be integrated with 2Checkout?

Many thanks!

Cheers,

Giancarlo

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 9:34 am #24521
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Giancarlo,

Yes it can be integrated with 2Checkout (if 2Checkout has an API), but it isn’t currently. So if you want to use it, you would have to integrate it yourself or pay a freelancer to do it for you.

Does this answer your question?

Posted: Saturday Sep 8th, 2012 at 6:27 am #24609

2CO is in our list of requested gateways, but we just haven’t gotten around to integrating with it yet.

If you want to do your own integration with it, this may be useful: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3154

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.