latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

3 Months Free Coupon Code Paypal Pro Forms

Home Forums Community Forum 3 Months Free Coupon Code Paypal Pro Forms

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 14th, 2013 at 11:42 am #41703
Jeremy
Username: msandrea

I am wanting to generate a coupon code that will allow a customer to get 3 months free when they fill out paypal pro form and input the coupon code. After the 3 months there billing will start automatically. I have been using s2member for a while but cannot figure this one out.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 7:13 am #41849
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

It’s not currently possible to do with this a Coupon Code. However, an s2Member Pro Form can certainly be generated to accomplish this. See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Membership Level # Forms. Set the Initial/Trial Period to 3 months at $0.00.

Coupon Codes provide discounts and can be configured in MANY different ways, but it’s not possible to completely manipulate the terms and add free trial periods, etc. I’m sorry.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.