latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

30 Days Free trial (Non Recurring) Help

Home Forums Community Forum 30 Days Free trial (Non Recurring) Help

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 6:11 am #15920

Hi Guys

I would like advice on how i would go about implementing a subscription which offers the user 30 days Paid level access then after those 30 days demote the user to free. And this to only be available to the user on a one-time only basis.

I’ve had a play about with the subscriptions and the Free trials i was able to make where the ones where its Free for 30days and then starts billing but i just want the user to be demoted to Free user.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 8:41 am #15925
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Check out this documentation paragraph in S2Member -> Paypal Pro Forms -> Paypal Pro Free Registration Form:

It is also possible to change the level=”0″ Attribute to something other than the default Level #0 ( Free Subscriber ). For example, if you need to, you can change it to level=”1″, attach Custom Capabilities with the ccaps=”” Attribute, and even limit this access to a certain timeframe with tp=”30″ tt=”D” ( i.e. 30 Days ). So this Form is very flexible. It can be used to allow free access to just about any aspect of your service.

Then set your EOT settings to demote instead of delete. I think that should do what you want.

Hope that helps,

Dave

Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 9:18 am #15928

Hi Dave

Thank you for you quick response, and explaining how to best go about archiving my desired trial functionality.

Can you just take a quick look at my modified Free User Registration shortcode to cater for Free 30 Day trial for level 1 membership and let me know if i’m doing it right or missing something.

I’ve already set EOT to demote.

[s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form register="1" level="1" ccaps="" desc="Free 30 day Trial for Level 1!" custom="localhost" tp="30" tt="D" /]

Thanks

Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 9:26 am #15930
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

I believe that is correct, yes.

Dave

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.