latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

30 Second Lag Time for S3 Videos

Home Forums Community Forum 30 Second Lag Time for S3 Videos

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 2:24 pm #19058
MP
Username: mphernandez

I’m using flowplayer as my video player, and S3 to host my mp4s. After setting everything up, everything plays but takes about 30 seconds to 1 minute to load. It seems to be loading the entire video instead of buffering and then playing. Any ideas how this can be fixed?

Thanks again!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 6:31 am #19149

I don’t know…

Did you ask in the JW Player forums if they know why this may happen?

I’m assuming your video file is in an S3 bucket protected by s2Member. Did you try it with an unprotected S3 bucket to see if the same happens?

Could you post a link to the page with the video? Or send it privately: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Thanks.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.