latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

404: Sorry, file not found?? PDF works but…

Home Forums Community Forum 404: Sorry, file not found?? PDF works but…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 24th, 2013 at 1:46 am #48261

Help!

I am using direct links to all my files inside “s2member-files” folder. I have 1 .pdf file that is dirrectly link and I can download that file with no problem when I am signed out but…

…when I direct link to my .zip or .avi files, I get this screen “404: Sorry, file not found. Please contact Support for assistance.”

Below are 2 files that are both in my “access-s2member-level4” folder. Click the link and please tell me what I am doing wrong.

http://www.knowthefaith.co/wp-content/plugins/s2member-files/access-s2member-level4/TOJC%20%231.zip
http://www.knowthefaith.co/wp-content/plugins/s2member-files/access-s2member-level4/Summa%20Theologica%20Book%20I%20-%20Prima%20Pars%2C%20Volume%20I.pdf

You can download my PDF file but not my ZIP???

If anyone knows what is wrong, please help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:55 pm #48393
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Chris,

Could you please share the shortcode that you’re using to generate these download links?

Also, what are your settings under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Download Options -› Inline File Extensions?

Perhaps this article may be useful to solve your problem:
Knowledge Base » Resolving Problems with File Downloads

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.