latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

503 error for 1 customer

Home Forums Community Forum 503 error for 1 customer

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 21st, 2013 at 11:24 am #52340

I have one customer that has attempted to log in and this is the error that they are receiving:

503: Service Temporarily Unavailable
Too many IP addresses accessing one secure area!
Please contact Support if you need assistance.

I reset their password and even tried to log in myself, and I get the same error. With any other user I can log in with no issues. I even tried to delete/reset IP permissions with no luck. Any advice? Thank you in advance for your time.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 21st, 2013 at 11:27 am #52341

I reset the IP restriction logs and it seems to work. Is this ok to clear the logs on a regular basis?

Posted: Friday Jun 21st, 2013 at 11:12 pm #52359
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I reset the IP restriction logs and it seems to work. Is this ok to clear the logs on a regular basis?

It is okay to clear these logs every once in awhile when you need to, but it shouldn’t be necessary. If you want to keep this error from popping up as often, you should change the settings here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Unique IP Access Restrictions

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.