latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

503 message, too many logins from same ip add

Home Forums Community Forum 503 message, too many logins from same ip add

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Peter Johnston 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 30th, 2012 at 11:18 am #27016

I have a new customer who is having trouble logging in and getting the above message, no idea how this can be as he has never logged in before on a totally different computer.

Ahy advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Sep 30th, 2012 at 12:05 pm #27019
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Peter,

Well these settings are controlled under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Unique IP Access Restrictions, so check if it’s limited to 1 or something like that.

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Oct 1st, 2012 at 6:16 am #27046
Roger Rueff
Username: scene13

Coincidentally, that same thing happened to one of my members last night (30 September).

My s2Member unique-IP restriction was set to 5 IPs / 30 days. I’m following up with the member to see if he has logged in from multiple locations recently.

Posted: Monday Oct 1st, 2012 at 6:42 am #27048

Yes, mine was set to 5 also. I’ve reset to “No Restriction” to see if that helps. Not sure if that’s a bad idea but no use having a membership site if your members cant get in!

I don’t think the member was logging in with different ip’s and he won’t be using any proxies, that’s for sure.

I’ll let u know how it goes.

Peter.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.