latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

503: Too many IP addresses accessing one

Home Forums Community Forum 503: Too many IP addresses accessing one

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 20th, 2012 at 12:32 am #35119

My site is having the same identical issue as outlined in the post listed below.

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/access-issue/#post-23999

I created a IP Restriction page as well and and created the file in the post 23999, (added the s2hacks.php in the

wp-content/mu-plugins/s2hacks.php

directory, which I had to create as it didn’t exist.

So when I finished and (of course changed the URL in the code to my page) I am getting this error at the top of my page

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/tbpwnet/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/s2hacks.php:1) in /home/tbpwnet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-espresso-free/espresso.php on line 54

I have since removed the code and the Warning has gone away. Not a programmer, but I can follow directions, just wondering what I missed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Dec 21st, 2012 at 6:25 am #35220

Hi Gail.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/tbpwnet/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/s2hacks.php:1) in /home/tbpwnet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-espresso-free/espresso.php on line 54

That error happens usually when you have a space or line-break outside the PHP block. Please make sure your file starts with [hilite code][/hilite].

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.