latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

6 Months recurring charge

Home Forums Community Forum 6 Months recurring charge

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 14th, 2012 at 11:43 am #16486
Novus Ineo
Username: novusineo

Hi There

Is it possible to create a 6 months ( recurring charge, for ongoing access ) Paypal Pro Forms?

Thx

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 15th, 2012 at 6:28 am #16559

Hi Novus.

Sure, you can do that. You mean charge recurringly for just 6 months and then stop, right? You’d use the rrt attribute. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes -> rrt[/hilite]

rrt=”” Recurring Times ( i.e. a fixed number of installments ). Only valid w/ Membership Level Access. When unspecified, any recurring charges will remain ongoing until cancelled, or until payments start failing. If this is set to 1 or higher the regular recurring charges will only continue for X billing cycles, depending on what you specify. This is only valid when rr=”1″ for recurring “Subscriptions”. Please note that a fixed number of installments, also means a fixed period of access. If a Customer’s billing is monthly, and you set rrt=”3″, billing will continue for only 3 monthly installments. After that, billing would stop, and their access to the site would be revoked as well ( based on your EOT Behavior setting under: s2Member -> PayPal® Options ).

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Friday Jun 15th, 2012 at 6:59 am #16565
Novus Ineo
Username: novusineo

Hi Cristián, yes! silly me… you are right I will need rp=”6″ rt=”M” rr=”1″ rrt=”” for 6 months recurring sub with ongoing or continuos payment… THX!!

Posted: Saturday Jun 16th, 2012 at 2:05 am #16642

Ah, you meant a payment every 6 months indefinitely? Yes, what you said. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.