latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

A question regarding Paypal and S2Member

Home Forums Community Forum A question regarding Paypal and S2Member

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 8:51 am #28518

Hey Guys.
I have a Membership site that it will be launched on Warrior Forum, as a WSO. Can someone please tell me if the Paypal button that I will be using there can be the same that I’ll have on the membership site?

In other words, when someone pays (paypal) on the WSO, it will be considered as a member on the site?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

James@oneredcan.com

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 10:30 am #28554
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello James,

I’m afraid not, the user will only be considered a user in your website if he payed from your website, inside your website, or with a s2Member generated button, within your website.

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 1:35 pm #28577

Thanks for your help, Eduan.
Do you have any idea on the best way to do that?

Thanks again,

James

Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 3:51 pm #28584
Eduan

Well, you can simply send them to your website and have a pro-form there (or a button with the free version), just tell them they will go to your website in order to give them their membership.

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 8:28 am #28670

Yes, you’re right. I was trying to skip one of the steps, in order to make the life for the subscribers easy :)
You see, when people leaves the WSO to pay, I will loose some momentum, and therefore some subscribers…

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 12:35 pm #28718
Eduan

Oh OK, well it’s all about the ups and downs. ;)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.