latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

A simple service made convoluted

Home Forums Community Forum A simple service made convoluted

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 18th, 2012 at 9:46 am #5578
JJames
Username: m3c

I have gone through some of Jason’s video’s because neither me or my friends, get much clarity how s2member actually works. It feels so confusing and messy. A more convoluted and complex plugin is hard to find. The creator of this lacks clear thinking, and is unorganized and unstructured. After listening to Jason, I realize who is responsible for the mishmash.

I really suggest you hire a proper development architect and redo the features to be more user-friendly and more sensible because its not. Even the instructional videos is like watching a scene from the Inception!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  JJames.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 10:13 am #5688
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

To be sure, s2member is not for everyone. However, I would have to say that the evidence leans more toward the thousands of satisfied (non-programmer) customers that are able to use it every day.

If you have constructive ideas to make things better or if you have any specific questions, please feel free to mention them.

I see this is the only topic you’ve started, which means that you’re really not concerned about getting help or even trying to learn the product, but rather wish to blast it away just because it doesn’t do everything you want with one button push out of the box. lol.

I’m not saying that you are not intelligent or that you don’t have good ideas. But why not share them instead of just telling the plugin creator that they “lack clear thinking” just because you don’t see it the same way he or thousands of other users do.

Sorry to the rest of the forum for allowing this post to filter back to the top but it bugs me when people just blast something without using all methods available to get help.

Oh well, probably just a “Drive-by Poster” anyway… lol!

Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.