latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

A subscription with a count for uses

Home Forums Community Forum A subscription with a count for uses

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Apr 27th, 2013 at 2:05 pm #48584

I’m setting up a digital service as follows:
The customer purchases an annual subscription for 10 websites.
Each year, the customer is charged for renewal.
I want to set up S2member to provide for sign-up of the annual subscription and renewal which I believe that it can do right out of the box..
But I’m having trouble figuring out to count down the number of websites that the customer has already used and letting them know how many they have remaining.
When they run out, I want to prompt them to purchase more.
I also want to have a page that displays their past purchases (which are still active websites).

Any advice or suggestions is gladly welcome. I’m not a php coder but I could figure out some simple things or maybe leave that to a competent coder.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 30th, 2013 at 1:33 am #48758
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

s2Member currently does not offer this kind of integration. I would suggest having a developer use selling s2Member Custom Capabilities in conjunction with another User Meta Field to track what sites a User has accessed, and decide if they have access to other sites. You’ll want this developer to use the information here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Custom Capabilities
Knowledge Base » Changing Roles/Capabilities via PHP
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals

Your code would want to use the WordPress function get_current_blog_id() to differentiate between different blogs.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.