latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

A Tip I Want To Share

Home Forums Community Forum A Tip I Want To Share

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 10th, 2012 at 1:21 am #13119

By Accident I discovered something yesterday I want to share with all, on the risk I am telliing something you all know.

I created a post in my site and immediately after the lead of that article I placed a break, you can do that put going to the HTML tab of the post and add the “more” tag on a new line on a new line after the text or use the “insert more tag” on the visual Tab.

I restricted the post to be visible for level 1 and higher.
One other page shows the membership options.

What I found is that when I log out (acting asif I am not a member of the site) I see the Archives widget and the month.
Clicking on that I see the lead of the post followed by a line “Continue reading ‘the headline of the post’ ”
Once I click on that I CANNOT read the rest of the article but the reader is redirected to the “members option” page.
If do I log in and go to the archive and click on that article I can read the complete article without problem.

Maybe this tip is useful for any of you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 10:06 am #13200
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Boudewijn,
thanks for the useful tip. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.