latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Ability to extend paid memberships

Home Forums Community Forum Ability to extend paid memberships

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 17th, 2012 at 5:50 pm #5531

I’m looking at purchasing S2MemberPro after being a customer of Wishlist Member for some time. I have a pre-sales question in the vein of “Can S2 Member Do This?”

From time to time we wish to give already paying/subscribed members an extra month or two free of charge. Is it possible to extend their membership, one time, without affecting other factors? In general, when a free month is given, we wish to delay the recurring payment until that month has expired. Then, the use would renew at the given rate and for the given length.

We are planning on using PayPal Pro to process membership payments.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 1:33 pm #5704

Anyone?

Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 11:58 pm #5819
Staff Member
Support Reps are available Monday-Friday (until 5pm EST).
Please allow 24-48 hours for a response from a Support Rep.

I’m sorry. No, I don’t believe that’s possible. Once a Recurring Profile is configured in the PayPal Pro account system, it’s on the schedule that was originally agreed upon. It’s easy to change that schedule if you have a PayPal Pro account, but not temporarily (I don’t believe). I recommend checking with PayPal on this though, they’ll know better than we will. Perhaps there are new features available that we’re not yet aware of.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.