latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

About Client Portals and Dynamic Data (API)

Home Forums Community Forum About Client Portals and Dynamic Data (API)

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Rupender Singh 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 5:48 pm #43536

I’ve reviewed your video on client portals and am happy to see that it can be done. However, I’m uncertain if it can only house static data or whether I’ll be able to program in an API that populates different data results into each account. For example, I will need each of my customers to have SMS inbounded messages fowarding into each account via EZtexting API (http://www.eztexting.com/developers/). Can this be done with S2?

Love your system by the way :)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 5th, 2013 at 6:14 am #43749

Hi Raphael.

Glad you like it. :)

Well, I imagine it could be done, but you’ll have to customize it. s2Member doesn’t integrate with SMS services, but doesn’t prevent you from doing it, as far as I know.

You’d just have to code the integration and, if you need to base that integration on what s2Member access the user has, use some conditionals to determine it. Video » s2Member (Advanced Conditionals)

I hope that helps!

Posted: Tuesday Mar 5th, 2013 at 10:39 pm #43826

Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.