latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Accept Advertising Paymens with s2member pro

Home Forums Community Forum Accept Advertising Paymens with s2member pro

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 9th, 2013 at 12:58 pm #53189
Alex Blake
Username: mrjaytear

I have been using s2member pro for months now and love it. We use authorize.net very successfully. I would like to accept payments from our advertisers using our system. I was thinking of trying to use the Authorize.net Specific Page/Post feature to do this. Would this work?

I would just create some page called Advertisers that would basically just be a thank you page and sell access to it based on our advertising prices. Any problem with doing it this way or is there another suggestion?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 11th, 2013 at 3:23 pm #53310
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Alex,

So you want to have a thank you page which has advertisements in it, correct?

And the advertisements will be advertisements you add depending on who paid right? Or do you want these to be added automatically when a user pays for it?

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Jul 11th, 2013 at 4:06 pm #53315
Alex Blake
Username: mrjaytear

I simply want to accept payments from our advertisers using s2member pro with our authorize.net account.

Posted: Friday Jul 12th, 2013 at 7:16 am #53337

I was thinking of trying to use the Authorize.net Specific Page/Post feature to do this. Would this work?

I would just create some page called Advertisers that would basically just be a thank you page and sell access to it based on our advertising prices. Any problem with doing it this way or is there another suggestion?

No, I guess it’d be fine. Keep in mind that the Specific Page/Post doesn’t tie to a user account, it’s separate from that part of WordPress. Or you can sell custom capabilities, if the advertisers are registered or you’d like to have them register.

Video » s2Member (Specific Posts/Pages)
Video » s2Member (Custom Capabilities)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.