latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Access info from web and native app

Home Forums Community Forum Access info from web and native app

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Brandon Batie 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 25th, 2013 at 11:33 am #43169

I am looking at s2 to help with a membership app. Is it possible from a web app and native app to check if the username and password is a valid user and return the membership level from the app like passing them to a php page or function remotely?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 28th, 2013 at 2:02 am #43374
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I am looking at s2 to help with a membership app. Is it possible from a web app and native app to check if the username and password is a valid user and return the membership level from the app like passing them to a php page or function remotely?

I believe that s2Member already supports the functionality you’d need here. You can use the Dynamic Login Welcome Page functionality here to process whatever you’d need, and use the Replacement Codes available here to get the info you’d need.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Welcome Page

Posted: Thursday Feb 28th, 2013 at 7:49 am #43397

I don’t think thats quite what I need. I made a new post in a different forum that might explain better:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/return-user-level-via-javascript/

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.