latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Access to member records

Home Forums Community Forum Access to member records

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 30th, 2012 at 12:51 am #30133
M B
Username: mb32

I am testing the free version of s2members. After establishing a membership, do you have access to the data in order to query data, generate reports, or use the data within the site? For example, I want to be able to send specials/email advertisements to the members based on certain member attributes.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 30th, 2012 at 3:58 pm #30198

Sure, you can query the database for users of a certain WP role or with a certain WP capability. http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_users

I hope it helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Oct 30th, 2012 at 11:40 pm #30234
M B
Username: mb32

Thank you Cristian. Thank you Cristian. i will play with this…

Posted: Wednesday Oct 31st, 2012 at 1:18 pm #30248

No problem. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.