latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Access to public site without registration?

Home Forums Community Forum Access to public site without registration?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 26th, 2012 at 9:26 pm #9149

Hello, I recently installed the free version of s2member on my site, and I couldn’t figure out if there is a way to make some of my site free without registration. We’re a church and we want to our site to be freely available without having to register, but we also want to have a member site for things like our church directory, church documents, donations, etc.

Is this possible with s2member?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 12:13 am #9156

Hi Greg.

Absolutely. s2Member doesn’t protect nothing that you don’t specify. You could have the whole site without applying any access restriction and it’d be all public.

I hope that helps understand it. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.