latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Account Upgrades Email Confirmation

Home Forums Community Forum Account Upgrades Email Confirmation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 24th, 2013 at 4:31 pm #50565

Hello,
We have implemented upgrade/downgrade forms for authorize.net, using the following shortcode for upgrade:

[s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form modify=”1″ level=”2″ ccaps=”” desc=” ” cc=”USD” custom=”” ta=”0″ tp=”0″ tt=”D” ra=”513.60″ rp=”1″ rt=”Y” rr=”1″ rrt=”” accept=”visa,mastercard,amex,discover” coupon=”” accept_coupons=”0″ default_country_code=”US” captcha=”0″ /]

The issue is in the confirmation e-mail the value for what the user is being upgraded to is blank:

Thank you! You’ve been updated to:

Please log back in now.
(wp_login_url)

Why is this? We have modified the labels that each membership level uses (e.g. not Level 1/Level 2 but Yearly/Monthly Subscribers), although I wouldn’t have thought it would cause this issue.

I know this isn’t much information to go on, but if someone can point me in the right direction to look for an issue, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 24th, 2013 at 11:36 pm #50606

I see in your shortcode that the description is blank: [hilite code]desc=" "[/hilite]. Maybe that’s why the email has that missing. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes -> desc[/hilite]

Have you tried entering a description there to see how it affects the email message?

Posted: Tuesday May 28th, 2013 at 8:30 am #50741

Hi Cristián,

Thank you, that was exactly the problem.

Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 4:19 am #50799

Great! Thanks for the update. I’m glad that solved it. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.