latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

add a field to profile but not reg form

Home Forums Community Forum add a field to profile but not reg form

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 10:18 am #34367

Hello
I would like to add some fields, namely address fields (ex: addr1, addr2, city, state, zip) to the users profile so that they can enter it there when clicking “update my profile’ but I dont necessarily want the user to have to enter this information at the time of registration. I want to keep the registration process as streamline as possible to encourage sign up but give the user the option to add additional inforation to their profile later if they are so inclined.

Can I do this via the general settings for login/registration? If so, how. If not, is there a hack, what is it and where should I place it?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 3:06 pm #34410
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi there,

You can set that when when you create the field. Use the option Yes ( editable after registration / invisible during registration ) under Allow Profile Edits*

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.