latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Add an element to all the posts nonmember

Home Forums Community Forum Add an element to all the posts nonmember

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 3:52 am #12434
Deyson Ortiz
Username: deyson

Hello,
I wanted to know what the best way would be to add call to action box on all my posts.
For example I would like to add a box that says “Not a member? Click here to join”

Is there a way to add this into a template so I do not have to add it to every post and if I wanted to change the text I can only do it once. Of course members that are signed in would not see the box as they would not need it.

Thank you in advance :)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 4:24 am #12437

You could try editing the post’s template to add the link at the bottom.

Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 4:26 am #12438
Deyson Ortiz
Username: deyson

Hello Chris.
Can I also add the s2member short code in the post template so members will not see it?

Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 4:27 am #12439

Not the shortcode, but the PHP conditionals would work. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals[/hilite]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.