latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Add custom field to pro form

Home Forums Community Forum Add custom field to pro form

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 19th, 2012 at 2:53 pm #16917
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Ok, I’m probably just drawing a blank here, but I can’t remember/figure out how to do this.

1. I’m using Auth.net integration.
2. I’m using the individual custom capabilities purchase form.
3. I need to add another input to the form and have it passed through auth.net and back to my custom success page.

NOTE: custom registration fields don’t show in this purchase form, or I would just add one of those and hide it on registrations.

Any help / reminders? lol!

Dave

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 20th, 2012 at 6:45 am #16987

Right, the profile fields will show up when there’s a registration involved, not when it’s just checkout.

What you could do… hmm…

You could modify the template for the pro-form, to add an input field for what you need, then use a hook as early as possible in the script, before the submitted data is sent to PayPal, and put your input’s value into the custom attribute, or store it in a cookie to use it after the checkout, or store in in a usermeta field in the db.

Not sure if that helps. I hope it does!

Posted: Wednesday Jun 20th, 2012 at 8:42 am #17005
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Yeah I was considering the hook idea, but I just decided to save myself the time and trouble and collect it after the payment is processed.. lol

Thanks!

Dave

Posted: Thursday Jun 21st, 2012 at 7:06 am #17090

lol

That works too. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.