latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Add level label to Buddypress profile

Home Forums Community Forum Add level label to Buddypress profile

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Jennifer Iannaconi 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 21st, 2013 at 8:04 pm #61278

I searched for a thread re: this topic and the only one I found was this:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/view-s2member-level-in-buddypress-profil/

So that’s close to what I want, but I am new to PHP. Like “started teaching myself last week” new.

My goal is to display a specific image on the Buddypress profile page that is determined by the displayed user’s level.

I can’t figure out how to tell the Buddypress’ member-header.php file to display dynamic content based on the displayed user’s S2member level. I can display the logged in user’s information no problem.

If anyone has a snippet they can share or a plugin they can send my way I’d appreciate it.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.