latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Add Memeber to give access to level 1 & ccap

Home Forums Community Forum Add Memeber to give access to level 1 & ccap

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 20th, 2012 at 5:20 pm #22597
TBguitars
Username: tbguitars

I’m trying to add a member manualy from within wordpress, so I can give someone free access to level 1 and a custom capability.

I added them along with the level one access and the CCAP code I used, but it still tells them they need to buy my content when they log in.

Is there something else I need to do?

Please help…

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 21st, 2012 at 8:02 am #22627

Hi TB.

No, that should be enough…

Could you tell me what role and ccaps he has? And what level or ccap did you use to protect the content he couldn’t access?

Thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Aug 21st, 2012 at 8:07 am #22630
TBguitars
Username: tbguitars

Christian,

It turns out he just didn’t know what he was doing, I logged in with his credentials and everything works fine. Sorry to bother you. I’m not sure what he was doing wrong….I guess he just didn’t actually log in…

thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Aug 21st, 2012 at 8:36 am #22636

That’s probably what happened. Thanks for the update! I’m very glad you sorted it out. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.