latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Add pages to menu according to membership?

Home Forums Community Forum Add pages to menu according to membership?

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 10:40 am #6268

I have a website, currently being developed in localhost.

On the non-registered pages, I have a menu.
On it there are four pages.
“Home”, “Register”, “About”, “Contact”.

But how can I add additional pages to the menu for free members and then more pages for the Paid members?

I am really struggling up to this point!
Thank you for reading!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 10:46 am #6270
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

The base functionality of s2member is to protect content (pages/posts/documents/ect.).

It does not have any menu manipulation options.

This question really is more related to wordpress menus and wordpress themes / templates.

What I do, is create a different template for all my membership pages to use. Then I call a different menu from that template than the one called on the normal index page.

That way, I know that my members have a different set of options in the menus.

S2Member currently doesn\’t have any menu creation/manipulation options.

Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.