latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Add PayPal to an Authorize.net pro form

Home Forums Community Forum Add PayPal to an Authorize.net pro form

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 4:26 pm #6015
Mark
Username: markeshark

I’m using Authorize.net for my on site credit card processing via pro-forms and I’d like to add PayPal (express) as an option next to the credit card options. I tried adding “paypal” to the shortcode (e.g. accept=”visa,paypal”) and that did not do the trick.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Mark

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 2:29 pm #6307

Hello Mark.

That’s a great question.

No, this is not possible with pro-forms yet. It is something we want to do, though, and it’s in the features list we plan to add, although there isn’t a definite date for it yet.

I’ll take your question as a feature request for it.

For now, what you will have to do is create a separate pro-form for those that want to pay with their PayPal account.

Create a PayPal pro-form following the instructions on how to use Express Checkout only to not need PayPal Pro for it. http://www.s2member.com/faqs/#s2-faqs-paypal-pro-not-required

I hope that helps!

Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 9:01 pm #6615
Staff Member

Right. Or, you could also generate a PayPal Button with s2Member, and make that available along with your Pro Form. That’s just another option for now, until we’ve integrated Pro Forms for Authorize.Net, directly with Express Checkout. If you’re running Pro Forms with a PayPal Pro account, this is already possible, but with Authorize.Net as your primary integration, you will need to add PayPal Buttons separately, for now please.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.