latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Add S2Member Login to menu?

Home Forums Community Forum Add S2Member Login to menu?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 9th, 2013 at 12:15 pm #49595
Andy Fang
Username: andyfang

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 10th, 2013 at 1:12 am #49665
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

This changes depending on your theme. We posted the basics for doing this for our theme, inFocus here:

Knowledge Base » Login Box Like s2Member.com?

If you need anything past that information I’m afraid we can’t help you past that. This depends on the theme you have.

Posted: Friday May 10th, 2013 at 7:48 am #49683
Andy Fang

The link isn’t working…

Posted: Friday May 10th, 2013 at 7:52 am #49684
Andy Fang

Never mind, it works but the link wasn’t much of a help… I’m using the CloudHost theme on magvato.com. I’m still confused as to what to do.

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 3:00 pm #49834
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Sorry for the confusion. This is something on the theme side of things. If we could give everyone a way to make it work correctly with every theme we would, but unfortunately that’s not possible. You’ll need to get a developer to set this up if you cannot set it up yourself.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.