latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Adding a "timer" to conditional content

Home Forums Community Forum Adding a "timer" to conditional content

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 16th, 2012 at 12:33 am #25457
Buck
Username: stephenbuck415

I wanted to ask if it’s possible to add a “timer” or something similar to conditional content.

Please allow me to elaborate:

Let’s say I have a public page that contains a shortcode conditional that only allows Level 3 members to see its specified content, but other information on the page is available to any user not logged in.

In four months from the publication date of the post, I want the Level 3 conditional content to automatically change to Level 2, and then four months later I want it to change to Level 1, and then four months later I want it available to any user not logged in.

Does s2Member allow me to add a “timer” to the content in some way like that?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Sep 16th, 2012 at 7:52 am #25476

Hi Buck.

You could write a conditional that allows that, yeah. Here’s the content dripping documentation: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Content Dripping[/hilite]

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.