latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Adding Code to Partially Lock Down Site

Home Forums Community Forum Adding Code to Partially Lock Down Site

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Catherine Rollins 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 4th, 2013 at 7:51 am #53007

I have just this week installed s2member to capture list of new members to my site. Users get free access once they register.

However, in locking down my site I’m mindful I’m locking our search engines and risk a drop in ranking (or so the articles suggest).

So I want to know where I add code that will offer up SOME of my posts’ content but prompt users to register beyond that nominated point. I have over 800 posts so I’m looking for a way to apply as a bulk action.

How do I go about that? I’m no programmer so I’m after stepped instructions.

I would be eternally grateful for whatever support folks can offer me here!

Thanks a million :)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.