latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

adding the login/sign up code into site

Home Forums Community Forum adding the login/sign up code into site

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 21st, 2012 at 11:08 pm #35299

Can someone tell me where in the pro version documentation where the code or snippet is to manually add the login portal into my site header.

Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 3:27 pm #35355
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Scott,

Are you referring to the s2Member login widget? That’s the only way s2Member provides to login the user, outside of the WordPress default of course. You can find the PHP version under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Pro Login Widget (via PHP).

Although s2Member doesn’t provide any instructions on adding this behavior to your website, this must be added by your theme or by you in the header.php file (I think).

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.