latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Additional Products WITHIN a Membership Level

Home Forums Community Forum Additional Products WITHIN a Membership Level

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Zechariah Stover 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 27th, 2013 at 7:18 am #59940
John Cook
Username: wisehippo

It’s like an UP-SELL really.

I have S2M Pro

I have a Membership level ( a one time only payment) that gives access to certain content.

I have five ‘additional’ videos that I want to be able to sell via PayPal from with the Membership area and if the Member has bought one or more of them it/they appear in the player or to download via a link but the others don’t. Eg. They could individually buy three of them but then the other two would just show a PayPal button, whilst the three purchased could be played or downloaded.

Can I do this with S2M?

Thanks

John

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Sep 27th, 2013 at 1:12 pm #59958

Yes.

Have a separate Custom Capability for each additional video.

For each additional video set up a custom purchase page with a custom purchase form allowing them to purchase the Custom Capability associated with that video.

Dashboard -> s2Member -> PayPal Pro-Forms -> Capability (Buy Now) Forms

Then on the page where you show all the videos use Shortcode Conditionals to display a link to the purchase page if they have not purchased that specific video or display the video if they have purchased that specific video:

Dashboard -> s2Member -> API/Scripting -> Simple/Shortcode Conditionals

So the code on the page would look something like this for each video:

[s2If current_user_can(access_s2member_ccap_video1)]
	Display Video here.
[/s2If]
[s2If !current_user_can(access_s2member_ccap_video1)]
	<a href="http://example.com/purchase-video1">Purchase video1 now</a>
[/s2If]
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.