latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Addtional Support

Home Forums Community Forum Addtional Support

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Alex Robertson 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 9th, 2012 at 4:55 am #13044

Hi All,

I’m currently using the free version of s2member as i do not need all the addtional features that come with the paid version.

My question is:

I need a small bit of s2member coding help and i know i won’t get it as i’m not a paid member but does anyone offer paid services to help on the odd job?

I have advertised on freelance websites but had no joy so far.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 10th, 2012 at 9:05 am #13144
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Alex,
you might be interested in contacting me at my email eduan [at] snapsimpletech [dot] com.

If you can, please send me the details of what you need, and I’ll see what I can help you with. ;)

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Thursday May 10th, 2012 at 10:30 am #13148

Hi Eduan,

I have emailed you.

Many Thanks

Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 4:42 am #13379

I have now solved this issue. – Please close.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.