latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

admin can't access member pages

Home Forums Community Forum admin can't access member pages

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 29th, 2013 at 4:11 pm #52807
Jane Donce
Username: Jane11

Hi,

When I’m logged in as admin, I’m currently unable to access pages with the membership level restriction. Instead, I keep getting sent to the purchase page. I don’t remember this ever happening before. Can you let me know how to fix this?

Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 2nd, 2013 at 2:10 pm #52907
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Jane,

Could you please try these common troubleshooting tips:
Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Jul 6th, 2013 at 6:57 pm #53077
Jane Donce
Username: Jane11

Thanks for the reply, I just deactivated every plugin except s2member and also tried a default theme but no improvements. However, in case it’s of importance, I wanted to mention that when I am logged in as admin, I am able to accessthe login welcome page homepage which it says is automatically protected by S2member. However, what I can’t access are page links that include the manually placed page level restriction setting. Does this extra info lead to any other insights about the problem? Right now I’m lost as to how to proceed since I’m not seeing signs leading to the other troubleshooting factors mentioned in the link provided and the last thing I want to do uninstall s2member and lose the settings that are in place.

It would be great to hear what you suggest from here.

Thank you.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 10th, 2013 at 10:18 pm #53260
Eduan
Username: Eduan

OK so the problem at hand is that even if you’re an admin user s2Member is redirecting you to the membership options page, correct?

If that’s the case then I can’t think of anything else besides a conflict somewhere or the account not actually being an admin… The fact that you can access the login welcome page is another thing pointing to that possibility.

Could you make 100% sure that the account you’re using is actually an account with the admin role assigned?

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.