latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Admin Notes (how to)

Home Forums Community Forum Admin Notes (how to)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 3:34 pm #53896

Hey,
I am trying to figure out how to add the Admin Notes to one of my sites that doesn’t use S2member. Does anyone know a hack to get the same function ?

It’s urgent too :)

Thanks,

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 11:57 pm #53925
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I am trying to figure out how to add the Admin Notes to one of my sites that doesn’t use S2member. Does anyone know a hack to get the same function ?

I’ve worked with this type of integration before, and it’s pretty simple. This post goes over the way to add fields to the User Add/Edit menu, and allow them to be editable. That’s what I used for my projects:

http://bavotasan.com/2009/adding-extra-fields-to-the-wordpress-user-profile/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.