latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Adv. Mod-R Inline w/ Download Locked JW-play

Home Forums Community Forum Adv. Mod-R Inline w/ Download Locked JW-play

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Arthur Klein 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 23rd, 2012 at 2:52 pm #11631

Thank you in advance for your help. Sorry if my newbee questions are silly. I have hunted for answers and have found some but would love the forum’s take on this solution to bring Yoga and Meditation to the world.

How can i accomplish the following using Advanced Mod-Rewrite Linkage along with inline and other augments?

How do I code for the following unrestricted post or page with the video (mp4) and audio (mp3) elements the following member/user experience:
1. Watch Video or Listen to Audio inline on JW Player using WP JW Player Plugin Mod Link unlimited times only filtered by member level.
2. Restrict any Download from player or availablility to actual link.
3. Make Plays unlimited and not against Download restriction count for each member.
4. Create a Link or way to hid it in a button to download without revealing actual link code
5. the Download should count against monthly download restriction and notify downloader their current count.
6. create an ala carte button for a purchase of individual download or view for those members who have exceded monthly total or are free members Level-0 or aren;t at member level for the content they want to view. It would be great if this too was available to anyone even those not signed on.

Thank you again, in advance for your help.

Arthur
http://erichschiffmann.com

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.