latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Advanced Download Restriction Problem

Home Forums Community Forum Advanced Download Restriction Problem

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Carme J 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Dec 29th, 2012 at 4:50 pm #35752
Carme J
Username: minda

Hi I have search the forum but coudn’t find the right answer. How do you exactly use the example codes in advanced download restriction? I installed PHP execution, now what? I couldn’t make Advanced Download restriction to work.

thismywebsite.com/?s2member_file_download=example-file.zip&s2member_file_download_key=[s2Key file_download="example-file.zip" /]

Is this the url to use? Because my Download link didn’t work, i got a 404 error. Obviously i don’t code. My purpose is to make a giveaway Squeeze page (free product), thank you and download page. I will not use Paypal for this so how will I use the specific post restriction if i am not using paypal button. I want to protect the thank you and download page.

First they will fill in the form in squeeze page, then they will be taken to thank you page (protected) then they confirm email, after that they will be taken to download page (protected). When click the Download it 404 me.

So maybe my link is wrong. Can anyone give me advice please?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.