latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Affiliates not syncing referral to affiliates

Home Forums Community Forum Affiliates not syncing referral to affiliates

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Terje Sannarnes 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 3:27 pm #49393

I am having an issue connecting affiliates pro s2member’s integration plugin so when people sign up for free on main page they get awarded to the affiliate sending them there..

I have set up the affiliate area and used the links on about 5 dummy accounts using my link and none of them have been referred..

I am using the s2member paypal intregration on the front page of my site the link is here http://powerofthreetimesthree.com/

Any ideas that would be great :)

Mike

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 8th, 2013 at 11:31 pm #49526
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

Do you have logging enabled? See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› Logging Configuration

Posted: Saturday May 18th, 2013 at 6:10 am #50160

I am after something in regards to the affiliate pro plugin. Now I understand this is not affiliate pro support but my question is in regards to collecting and displaying custom filed data.

So if I were to signup to my free site through an existing affiliates URL I am assigned to him. Currently I am pulling info and displaying it in my members office. Things such as name, username, email! However, I this is cookie based and limited to this.

What I really want to be able to do is pull the data from a custom field and display it. The custom field data needs to be that of the person who referred me. Not only that, If I could work this out I could do all details this way so it does not drop out.

Does this make sense? Would love any knowledge based on this please.

Just to round it up

.affiliate enters something into custom field in edit profile mode(i can do this)
.affiliate refers somebody else who can see displayed details of there referrer(i can do this but shortcode cookie based)
.new affiliate needs to see custom field value displayed, that of there referrer(im stuck) :)

I have tried everywhere fir this and nobody can help me.

Many thanks in advance for any feedback :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.