latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Affiliates ?

Home Forums Community Forum Affiliates ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Nov 5th, 2012 at 6:16 pm #30704
Aymeric B
Username: AymericB87

Hi,
My product has been rejected by clickbank :( and I was wondering if there was any other solution to integrate a payment gateway with a commission CPA affiliates system ? I mean, I could use paypal to sell my product but they don’t have an affiliation system… I heard plimus works like clickbank but it is not supported by S2members.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 5th, 2012 at 11:55 pm #30730

Hi Aymeric.

First thing I’d try is to have ClickBank approve the product. Maybe there are little changes you can make that would make it okay for them and approve it.

Other than that, I know that JVZoo has an integration for s2Member, although I don’t know the details. You can check with them about it.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.