latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

After installing PRO I'm getting these errors

Home Forums Community Forum After installing PRO I'm getting these errors

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jan 10th, 2013 at 1:00 pm #36869

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/armstrng/public_html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/functions/._api-functions.inc.php:1) in /home/armstrng/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 563

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/armstrng/public_html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/functions/._api-functions.inc.php:1) in /home/armstrng/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 564

Here’s the code from the option.php of 563 and 564
setcookie( ‘wp-settings-‘ . $user->ID, $settings, time() + 31536000, SITECOOKIEPATH );
setcookie( ‘wp-settings-time-‘ . $user->ID, time(), time() + 31536000, SITECOOKIEPATH );

please adivse

Plus, when I go to s2 member all of the pages are blank

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jan 11th, 2013 at 2:46 pm #37028
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Michelle,

First, could you please try reinstalling s2Member and s2Member pro? Uninstall them and install them again. Make sure to have deactivation safeguards on though, so that you don’t lose any settings: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Deactivation Safeguards.

If that doesn’t fix it, could you please try these common trouble shooting tips, all of them: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 3:09 pm #37162
Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this important issue.

Yes, I would also suggest a reinstall of s2Member Pro (e.g. delete your current installation files, and upload a fresh copy of the latest release). The file that you referenced does not exist in s2Member Pro, which would lead me to believe that your current installation has been corrupted in some way.

You referenced file:
s2member-pro/includes/functions/._api-functions.inc.php

This file should be named:
s2member-pro/includes/functions/api-functions.inc.php

Please be sure to follow the instructions that we’ve provided here:
s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions

Please let us know if problems persist :-)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.