latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

After Registration

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks After Registration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 6th, 2012 at 4:49 pm #21273

I’m trying to execute code after registration completes using ws_plugin__s2member_after_register hook. However, it never fires. The page simply redirects to the login page with Registration Complete message.

Even if I add exit(); to the function, nothing happens. I know the restrictions on custom code support, but what if a can’t get the ws_plugin__s2member_after_register to work even with the simplest code?

add_action('ws_plugin__s2member_after_register', 'my_plugin_function');
function my_plugin_function($vars = array()){
	exit();
}

My hack is in the mu-plugins directory and everything else seems fine. I just can’t get this hook to work on any level.

I’m not new to PHP or WordPress at all. So either I’m just having an off day…or there is something else wrong. Please help.

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 6th, 2012 at 7:59 pm #21284
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Clifton,

For this you may be interested in the option under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Registration Notifications.

Does that help. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.